- 1 red onion, Peeled &amp; cut in half
- 1 small red capsicum, Cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1 red chili, Cut into quarters
- 8-10 sprigs fresh coriander
- 400 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 100 g tomato paste
- 50 g white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, capsicum, garlic, chili and coriander into mixing bowl. Pulse 0.5 second turbo 2-3 times.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 60 minutes/80C//speed 1.
Store in sealed jars in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter