- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 220 Milk, skim, full cream
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 vinegar
- 100 hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Add eggs to TM bowl and mix speed 5 for 10 seconds
Add remaining ingredients then cook 90 degrees, 7 minutes, speed 4
store in fridge in a large glass jar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter