- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 220 Milk, skim, full cream
- 5 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 vinegar
- 100 hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Recipe is created for
Add eggs to TM bowl and mix speed 5 for 10 seconds
Add remaining ingredients then cook 90 degrees, 7 minutes, speed 4
store in fridge in a large glass jar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)