- 200 grams Red Capisum, (seeded)
- 900 grams Roma tomatoes
- 200 grams Brown Onion sliced
- 90 grams White wine vinegar or Rice Vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 birds eye chillies
- 2 heaped teaspoons pepper powder
- 2 heaped teaspoons mustard seeds, brown
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 10 grams sultanas
- 5 grams Currents
- 5 bunches coriander, Fresh
- 90 grams Organic Brown Sugar
1h 25minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add together first 6 ingredients (remove simmer measuring cup and replace with simmer basket throughout this recipe) chop 5 seconds / speed 2.
2. Cook sauce mixture 40 min / 120 deg / speed 2.
3. Add pepper powder, mustard seeds, cayenne, sweet paprika and organic brown sugar.
4. Cook sauce mixture 20 min / 120 deg / speed 2.
5. Add remaining ingredients (including Coriander cut chunky).
6. Cook sauce mixture 5 min / 120 deg / speed 2.
7. Pour hot mixture carefully into heated recycled jars - can be kept for up to 4 months.
* Great served on sausages or hamburgers.
* Good as a topper for dips consisting of creamed cheese - garnish with garlic chives.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.