- 250 grams cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons Light greek yoghurt
Recipe is created for
Place herbs in bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7
Put chopped cream cheese and youghurt into bowl with herbs
and mix for 10 seconds speed 4-5.
Add more yoghurt if required to preferred consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Ginger-Shallot Oil
- Baby beetroot , feta & horseradish dip
- Hummus - Tahini free
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip