- 1 --- fresh parsley leaves, handful
- 6 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 60 gram Butter, Cubed
- 60 gram thickened cream
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 20 gram fresh lemon juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parsley into bowl and mix 3 seconds speed 8 mc on. Set aside in another bowl.
without washing bowl add garlic
cloves mix 4 seconds speed 7. Mc on. Scrape bowl down.
add butter and cook for 5 mins, steaming temp, speed 1 / mc on.
Add cream, lemon juice, salt & pepper and cook 2 mins speed 2 , steaming temp. Mc on.
Add fresh herbs to bowl and cook 30 seconds , steaming temp, speed 2. Mc on.
serve ontop of vegetables, chicken, meat or seafood. We mostly enjoy it over salmon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Jaffa Slice
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE