- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary)
- 250 g mushrooms, slices
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1/3 cup parmasan cheese
- 20 g oil
1. Put garlic & herbs in to the bowl, blitz sp 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Add oil, 2 min/100 degrees/sp 1
3. Add mushrooms, sautee for 5 mins/varoma/sp 2/ "Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Add cream, salt & pepper to taste, 2 mins/90 degrees/sp 1/ "Counter-clockwise operation"
5. Pour over pasta of choice
Accessories you need
You can use whatever type of mushrooms you fancy, or a mixture! Add chicken too if you like! This is a great, creamy sauce, that is done by the time your pasta is cooked - I hope you enjoy it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter