- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary)
- 250 g mushrooms, slices
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1/3 cup parmasan cheese
- 20 g oil
1. Put garlic & herbs in to the bowl, blitz sp 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Add oil, 2 min/100 degrees/sp 1
3. Add mushrooms, sautee for 5 mins/varoma/sp 2/
4. Add cream, salt & pepper to taste, 2 mins/90 degrees/sp 1/
5. Pour over pasta of choice
Accessories you need
You can use whatever type of mushrooms you fancy, or a mixture! Add chicken too if you like! This is a great, creamy sauce, that is done by the time your pasta is cooked - I hope you enjoy it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)