- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary)
- 250 g mushrooms, slices
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1/3 cup parmasan cheese
- 20 g oil
1. Put garlic & herbs in to the bowl, blitz sp 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Add oil, 2 min/100 degrees/sp 1
3. Add mushrooms, sautee for 5 mins/varoma/sp 2/
4. Add cream, salt & pepper to taste, 2 mins/90 degrees/sp 1/
5. Pour over pasta of choice
Accessories you need
You can use whatever type of mushrooms you fancy, or a mixture! Add chicken too if you like! This is a great, creamy sauce, that is done by the time your pasta is cooked - I hope you enjoy it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling