- 210 grams tinned salmon, (either pink or red)
- 250 grams cream cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, peeled, seeds removed
- pinch pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Rhubarb Cake
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Salmon Mornay with rice