- 2 level tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 portion tomato
- 1/2 portions red onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 3 leaves basil
- 10 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides with spatula.
3. Add olive oil sauté 3min/120c/sp 1.
4. Allow to cool slightly.
5. Add tomato, basil and ricotta cheese. Blend 5 sec speed 5 or until desired consistency.
6. Salt and pepper to taste and serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines