- 50 g colby cheese, cubed
- 250 g Cream Cheese, Cubed, (1 tub)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp port or sherry
- 2 tsp Onion Soup Mix
- 2 tsp fruit chutney, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Chopped nuts OR poppy seeds, to coat - CHECK OUT MY RECIPE FOR PERFECT CHOPPED NUTS
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop 50g cheese into cubes. TM: 10 sec / speed 6.
Add 250g cream cheese, ½ tsp curry powder, 2 tsp sherry/port, 2 tsp onion soup mix, 2 tsp finely chopped fruit chutney, 1 TBSP finely chopped parsley. 10 sec / speed 5.
Scrape sides of bowl. 10 sec / speed 3.
Chill in fridge until firm, approx 15-20 mins.
Roll into two balls or logs.
Coat in chopped nuts or poppy seeds.
Serve with snacks or wrap in foil and freeze.
Denise Delicious Cheeseball
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Caramelised onion jam
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)