- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Rice Bran Oil
- 2 tablespoon Pear puree
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid
- 20 g water
- 1 tin Chick peas, drained and rinsed
Recipe is created for
add garlic clove to bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 7
Scrape down sides
Add remaining ingredients and puree for 10 seconds speed 5
scrape down sides and repeat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- Thick and Creamy Cheese Sauce - dairy free
- Leftovers Curried Chicken and pumpkin Pie
- Spiced chocolate custard (automated TM5)
- Cupid's Slice of Love (Grain free, Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie)
- Spelt Bread (FODMAP friendly)
- Nutella bliss balls
- Almond crackers (grain free)
- Boston bun
- Rice milk yogurt