- 150 grams Pear, Peeled, 1 large.
- 1 level teaspoons citric acid
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 carrots, medium, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 4 pieces garlic
- 1/2 --- water, 1/2 cup
1. Add all ingredients, except water, to TMX and pulverise on Speed 8 for about 5-8 seconds
2. Add water
3. With MC in, cook for 25minutes, Speed 3, 100ºC
4. Purée by gradually increasing to Speed 9 for about 15 seconds.
Accessories you need
Omit carrots if you're on the elimination diet.
Thank you to Sandra of Cooking for Oscar and the mysterious mum behind Real Meals for creating, adapting and sharing this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Massaman Curry Paste
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)