- 150 grams Pear, Peeled, 1 large.
- 1 level teaspoons citric acid
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 carrots, medium, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 4 pieces garlic
- 1/2 --- water, 1/2 cup
1. Add all ingredients, except water, to TMX and pulverise on Speed 8 for about 5-8 seconds
2. Add water
3. With MC in, cook for 25minutes, Speed 3, 100ºC
4. Purée by gradually increasing to Speed 9 for about 15 seconds.
Accessories you need
Omit carrots if you're on the elimination diet.
Thank you to Sandra of Cooking for Oscar and the mysterious mum behind Real Meals for creating, adapting and sharing this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani