- 25 g Dried Apple Slices
- 25 g sultanas
- 10 g dried goji berries
- 25 g nuts of your choice
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinamon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
Place ingredients into jug and chop sp9/5sec or until desired consistency.
Add butter, mix together on sp3/10 sec, reverse.
Roll up in grease proof paper and place in freezer ready for use.
Delicious on your toasted home-made breads, or added to a chicken roast or your favourite curry dish for that extra bit of flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo