- 25 g Dried Apple Slices
- 25 g sultanas
- 10 g dried goji berries
- 25 g nuts of your choice
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinamon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
8Recipe is created for
Place ingredients into jug and chop sp9/5sec or until desired consistency.
Add butter, mix together on sp3/10 sec, reverse.
Roll up in grease proof paper and place in freezer ready for use.
Delicious on your toasted home-made breads, or added to a chicken roast or your favourite curry dish for that extra bit of flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Fail free Muffins
- Pork Fritters
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread