- 1 green apple, Cored and cut into quarters
- 120 g sultanas
- 120 g Raisins
- 60 g mixed peel
- 65 g Cherries
- 130 g blanched almonds
- 95 g Currents
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Orange rind
- 2 tablespoon Oranges Juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 90 g Butter, At room temperature
- 60 g brandy
Place apple, dried fruits, almonds, sugar, butter, rind and orange juice into the Tmx bowl. Chop speed 5-6 for 10 seconds.
Add the spices and brandy and heat for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2.
Store in the fridge for at at least a week before using.
If giving away as gifts store in steralised jars. It will keep for up to 6 months this way (kept in the fridge).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake