- 1 green apple, Cored and cut into quarters
- 120 g sultanas
- 120 g Raisins
- 60 g mixed peel
- 65 g Cherries
- 130 g blanched almonds
- 95 g Currents
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Orange rind
- 2 tablespoon Oranges Juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 90 g Butter, At room temperature
- 60 g brandy
Place apple, dried fruits, almonds, sugar, butter, rind and orange juice into the Tmx bowl. Chop speed 5-6 for 10 seconds.
Add the spices and brandy and heat for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse speed 2.
Store in the fridge for at at least a week before using.
If giving away as gifts store in steralised jars. It will keep for up to 6 months this way (kept in the fridge).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney