- 250 g dried apricots
- 250 g water
- 250 g Crushed pineapple in syrup undrained
- 1 Orange juiced
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 500 g sugar
- 1 banana
- 1 apple peeled and cored
- 3 passionfruits (pulp only)
8Recipe is created for
- Place apricots in Thermomix bowl with water & soak 3 hours add apple and undrained pineapple and press turbo twice. Place apple peel, core and lemon skins in rice basket and place in bowl.
- Cook 15 minutes 100C reverse speed soft. Remove basket and discard peel.
- Add citrus juice & passion fruit pulp & sugar, mix 2 seconds reverse speed 3.
- Simmer 5 minutes 90C, speed 1.
- Add sliced banana cook with MC removed and rice basket covering hole in lid 20 minutes, Varoma reverse speed 1 or until jam gels. Test by placing 1 teaspoon jam on saucer from the freezer. When it cools it will wrinkle when a finger is pushed through the jam if setting point has been reached.
- Bottle, seal and enjoy.
This jam makes a nice change when fresh fruits are in short supply or out of season.
Delicious served with ice-cream, pancakes or with whipped cream in a sponge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- Salted caramel crackers
- Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Ultimate Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Portuguese Chicken
- Nutella cinnamon (donut) cupcakes
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes