- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 2 spring onions, /shallots, chopped
- 250 g cream cheese
- 30 g cream
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 250 g tin drained artichoke hearts
- Juice ½ lemon
8Recipe is created for
garlic, Parmesan and spring onions/shallots into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
remaining ingredients and blend for 10
seconds on speed 6. Scrape down
sides of bowl if necessary and repeat.
with crackers or vegetable crudités.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves