- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 2 spring onions, /shallots, chopped
- 250 g cream cheese
- 30 g cream
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 250 g tin drained artichoke hearts
- Juice ½ lemon
8Recipe is created for
garlic, Parmesan and spring onions/shallots into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
remaining ingredients and blend for 10
seconds on speed 6. Scrape down
sides of bowl if necessary and repeat.
with crackers or vegetable crudités.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart