- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 g Parmesan, cubed
- 2 spring onions, /shallots, chopped
- 250 g cream cheese
- 30 g cream
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 250 g tin drained artichoke hearts
- Juice ½ lemon
8Recipe is created for
garlic, Parmesan and spring onions/shallots into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds on speed 9.
remaining ingredients and blend for 10
seconds on speed 6. Scrape down
sides of bowl if necessary and repeat.
with crackers or vegetable crudités.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Double choc apricot muffins
- 20sec scones
- LCHF brocolli bake
- LCHF coconut cappuccino
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Stuffed Peppers
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Coconut and Mango Jelly