- 250 g Salted Cashews
- 2-3 large red capsicums, Deseeded & roasted
- 1 bunch parsley
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, Freshly squeezed
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and turn the dial to speed 6 and process until smooth (approximately 10-15 seconds), with aid of the spatula.
Accessories you need
1. To roast your capsicums, preheat the oven to 230C- 240 C.2. Cut the capsicums into quarters. Remove the seeds and the membranes.Place on a large oven tray, skin side up. Roast in preheated oven until the skin blisters and turns black. Remove from oven and cover with plastic film or place in a paper/plastic bag until cool. Peel away skins and they are ready to use in your dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Satay Sauce
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter