- 170 g sour cream
- 250 g mayonnaise, From Every Day Cookbook
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice, Fresh is always best
- 1 clove garlic
- 60 g tarragon, dried, fresh
- 60 g Dill, fresh
- 60 g parsley, fresh
- 60 g Basil leaves, fresh
- 2 anchovy fillets
Place garlic, tarragon, dill, parsley, basil and anchovy fillets into TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl and chop for a little longer if needed.
Add sour cream, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar and lemon juice. Mix for 20-30 seconds on speed 9.
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Accessories you need
Use less dill if you are not a fan of strong dill flavour.
Also add a couple more anchovies if you love them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze