- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 70 grams raspberry vinegar
- 70 grams honey
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 95 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- Wild Rocket
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Place raspberry vinegar, salt, mustard and honey into bowl.
Combine hazelnut oil and olive oil in a pouring cup.
Put MC (measuring cup) in place, with blades rotating on speed 4, gradually pour oil mixture onto MC lid to emulsify. Add oil at a steady place, slowly to start with and then faster as the vinaigrette begins to emulsify. This process should take 2 - 3 minutes.
There is no need to insert the butterfly.
Use vinaigrette immediately or pour into a jar and refrigerate. For best results, serve at room temperature.
Makes approximately 1 cup of vinaigrette.
Accessories you need
This vinaigrette is a great in a rocket and parmessan salad. The sweetness of the dressing is balanced out by the peppery flavour of the rocket and neutralised by the shaved parmessan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese