- --- Basil leaves, fresh (handful)
- Parsley leaves, fresh (handful)
- Chives or garlic chives, fresh (handful)
- 2 --- spring onions, quartered
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 250 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 50 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
Put all ingredients except cream cheese and yoghurt into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7 (you may need to put the spring onions and chives at the bottom to ensure you don't get any large chunks).
Scrape down sides and add cream cheese and yoghurt. Mix 20 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down sides and mix again 5 seconds speed 5.
Accessories you need
Only use 1 clove of garlic if you are not a big garlic fan (or you're worried about your breath!). I love garlic so I use 2 cloves and garlic chives instead of normal chives, but this makes the garlic flavour quite strong.
Adapted from ThermoFun recipe: //thermofun.com/thermofun-herb-and-garlic-dip-recipe/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Passata Sauce