- --- Basil leaves, fresh (handful)
- Parsley leaves, fresh (handful)
- Chives or garlic chives, fresh (handful)
- 2 --- spring onions, quartered
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 250 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 50 g Greek-style natural yoghurt
Put all ingredients except cream cheese and yoghurt into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7 (you may need to put the spring onions and chives at the bottom to ensure you don't get any large chunks).
Scrape down sides and add cream cheese and yoghurt. Mix 20 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down sides and mix again 5 seconds speed 5.
Accessories you need
Only use 1 clove of garlic if you are not a big garlic fan (or you're worried about your breath!). I love garlic so I use 2 cloves and garlic chives instead of normal chives, but this makes the garlic flavour quite strong.
Adapted from ThermoFun recipe: //thermofun.com/thermofun-herb-and-garlic-dip-recipe/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).