- 100 grams white wine vinagar
- 5 Peppercorns
- 4 parsley stalks
- 1 golden shallots, peeled and cut in 1/2
- 30 grams water
- 1 level teaspoon white wine dry
- 160 grams Butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 grams lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cayene pepper
- 6 sage leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl
Remove MC (measuring cup) and cook 5 min/120c/speed 1 until liquid has reduced by half
Let sit for 10 minutes to let the flavours infuse. Strain into a bowl and set aside.
Melt butter, the butter should be liquid
This can be done in the Thermomix 4 - 5min/60C/speed 1 or until melted.
Add the rest of the ingredients into the mixing bowl along with the vinegar reduction then insert Butterfly
Whisk 7 min/80C/speed 4
Adjust seasoning if required. Sauce should resemble thicken cream and coat the spatular. whisk longer for a thicker sauce if preferred.
This recipe was lovingly brought all the way back from the French Laundry restaurant in the US by NSW Consultant Lynette MacDonald. Thanks Lynette for sharing this delicious breakfast and brunch favourite with all of our RC members!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Easy scones
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!