- 3 cloves garlic, (or to taste)
- 3 bunches coriander stalks
- 1 De-seeded chilli, (Or to taste)
- 1 lemon, (Or equivalent amount of juice
- 1 can Chickpeas (400g)
- 1 heaped tablespoon Tahini Paste
- 30 grams olive oil, Extra virgin
- 30 g water
- 1 level teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 pinches salt
- black pepper, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, chilli & coriander to bowl. Chop 3-4 seconds, Speed 7. Scrape down bowl and repeat if required.
Add all remaining ingredients. Blend 15 seconds, speed 5
Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
Enjoy and be merry! Goes well with wine, beer, or water. Also goes well with good company and sunny days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE