- 1 small onion, cut in half
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 175 grams tomato paste
- 240 grams water
- 60 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- half tsp salt
- quarter tsp pepper
- quarter tsp all spice
- 1 tbsp honey, (optional to taste)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion and garlic to the bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Add oil and sautee 4 minutes, 100, speed 1.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes, 100, speed 1.
- Blitz for 1 minute, speed 10 being careful to turn up slowly.
- Allow to cool and transfer into airtight bottle or jar and refrigerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rich Tomato Soup