- 25 g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 140 g tomato paste
- 140 g brown onion
- 2 clove garlic clove
- 35 g habanero chilli
- 20 g birds eye chillies
- 50 g fresh red cayenne chilli
- 80 g fresh jalapeño chillies
- 300 g apple cider vinegar
- 200 g tomato passata
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add chilies, onion and garlic. Chop 10sec, speed 5
- Scrape down the sides of bowl and chop again 10sec, speed 5
- Add 100grams of ACV, smoked paprika, salt and brown sugar. 2min, 100C,
- Scrape down sides of bowl, add remaining 200grams of ACV. Cook for 5min, 100C, speed 1
- Add passatta and tomato paste. Mix 30sec, speed 10
- Scrape down sides of bowl, add butter and chop 30sec, speed 10
- Mix 2 minutes,
- Transfer to airtight jars, store in refrigerator once opened.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce