- 65g tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 60g lemon juice
- 25g olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250g Cooked chick peas, Or 1 can drained
- 30-40ml cold water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop the garlic for 3sec, Sp 6.
Add the tahini & lemon juice and blend for 1min, Sp 4.
Scrape down the sides and blend for another 30sec, Sp 4.
- Add the olive oil and spices and blend for another minute, Sp 4.
Add the chick peas and process Sp5, 1 min.
Scrape down the sides and repeat.
- with the MC cup off gradually add 30-40ml cold water to lighten, depending how moist you like it.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika to serve.
Accessories you need
The extra time blending gives this hummus a lovely light texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb fathead dough
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice