- 65g tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 60g lemon juice
- 25g olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250g Cooked chick peas, Or 1 can drained
- 30-40ml cold water
Recipe is created for
- Chop the garlic for 3sec, Sp 6.
Add the tahini & lemon juice and blend for 1min, Sp 4.
Scrape down the sides and blend for another 30sec, Sp 4.
- Add the olive oil and spices and blend for another minute, Sp 4.
Add the chick peas and process Sp5, 1 min.
Scrape down the sides and repeat.
- with the MC cup off gradually add 30-40ml cold water to lighten, depending how moist you like it.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika to serve.
Accessories you need
The extra time blending gives this hummus a lovely light texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.