- 10 Jalapeño chillies, to taste
- white vinegar, 250 mls
- 3 level teaspoons salt
- lime juice, freshly squeezed, 250 mls
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop chilli's roughly- deseed if you dont want too hot - I deseeded half and left half with seeds.
Add all ingredients to Thermi, cook 15 minutes at 100 deg speed 1.5 reverse.
Test after 15 mins to make sure chillis are tender. Cook a bit longer if needed (I have never needed to cook for any longer).
Blitz for 10 - 15 seconds speed 9 until smooth.
Ideal to add to a salad dressing, or a splash on fresh oysters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread