- 4 sprigs fresh basil (leaves only)
- 2 sprigs Fresh Mint (leaves only)
- 75 grams Kale (leaves only)
- 60 grams Watercress, whole sprigs
- 80 grams Almonds (Blanched)
- 40 grams Pine Nuts (lightly toasted)
- 1 clove garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- 80 grams Parmesan (cubed)
- 50 grams olive oil
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams water
- salt & pepper, Season to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to the bowl
2. Process for 15 seconds, Speed 6
3. Add a little more water if too thick for your taste. Blend again 5 seconds, Speed 6
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Accessories you need
Adapted from a Donna Hay recipe in the sunday style magazine. I added more parmesan and mint for a different texture and flavour.
This pesto is perfect over meat or fish, either before or after cooking. Also great tossed through a pasta dish.
Use yeast flakes instead of parmesan if dairy-free.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread