- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 50 g parmesan cubed
- 100 g Cashews
- 1 bunch Kale, Small (approx 50g), washed & stems removed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt/pepper, to taste
- 30 g oil, to taste
Add garlic and parmesan into the bowl. Chop for 10 seconds, sp 5.
Add cashews, kale, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper - pulse on turbo 4-5 times until combined. Scrape sides down.
With blades on sp 4, pour in oil through opening until desired consistency.
Accessories you need
Serve as a dip, stuffed in chicken, with pasta, on brushetta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Raw Lemon Slice
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- LAMB RIB MARINADE