- Half bunch Kale, Stems removed
- 50 grams English spinach leaves, About a handful
- 75 grams parmesan, Cut to 2cm cubes
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- Half lemon
Recipe is created for
Step 1: Put washed Kale into microwave and cook for 1 minute to steam it. When finished put into cold water to stop it cooking and squeeze excess water out.
Step 2: Grate Parmesan and garlic at the same time, in the Thermomix bowl speed 6 for 8 seconds.
Step 3: Place the rest of the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Znoud el sit
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste