- Half bunch Kale, Stems removed
- 50 grams English spinach leaves, About a handful
- 75 grams parmesan, Cut to 2cm cubes
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- Half lemon
Recipe is created for
Step 1: Put washed Kale into microwave and cook for 1 minute to steam it. When finished put into cold water to stop it cooking and squeeze excess water out.
Step 2: Grate Parmesan and garlic at the same time, in the Thermomix bowl speed 6 for 8 seconds.
Step 3: Place the rest of the ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian