- 125 g Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 level tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 5 cloves garlic
- 60 g ginger
- 10 g oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cround Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 onion
- 2 Chilli's (deseeded) or if you like it spicy spicy leave seeds
- 400 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 Granny Smith Apples (peeled)
8Recipe is created for
Add Cider Vinegar & Mustard Seeds to TM bowl. Cook for 2mins Veroma sp2, put aside.
Place Garlic & Ginger in TM bowl. Chop for 5secs sp7.
Add Oil and saute for 2mins Veroma sp1.
Add Coriander Seeds, Ground Cumin, Tumeric and Cumin Seeds. Mix for 5secs sp7.
Add Mustard Seed mix (from first step), Onion, Chilli's, Tomato, Brown Sugar, Cloves and Apples. Mix for 2secs sp5.
Cook for 45mins 90 degrees Reverse sp2 - unitl thick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng