- 1 level teaspoons chicken stock
- 1 level teaspoons beef stock paste
- 270 grams water
- 40 grams plain flour
- 1/4 level teaspoons Onion powder
- 30 grams Butter
- 1/2 level teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 level teaspoons soy sauce, dark
- to taste pepper, ground
- Place all ingredients in thermomix and put on thicken mode.
You may need to adjust salt and pepper or soy to suit your taste.
Accessories you need
Can be used in TM31 and TM5 by cooking 90 degrees 8 minutes speed 4.
Water can be subsituted with meat juices if available, will add extra flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto