THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 280 grams lemon juice
- 200 grams cold pressed, coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 120 grams honey, liquid, Can use Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon zest, grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Sterilise 3 x 300-350ml oven proof jars by putting them in the oven at 100 degrees Celsius.
Place a bowl on your Thermomix bowl and weigh lemon juice and then another bowl and weigh the coconut oil. Set both aside.
Add eggs, honey and lemon zest to .
Set 5 mins, Varoma, speed 3. Check mixture after 3 mins to ensure it isn’t thickening too quickly. You are looking for a pale yellow, slightly thickened mixture.
Leave measuring cup off and set time for 3 mins, Varoma, speed 2. (Carefully) Gradually add the lemon juice and coconut oil over one minute. And put mc back on and turn to speed 3.
Once added you should have around 2 mins to go but if mixture is still not a nice thick consistency, add another minute.
Strain mixture through a sieve.
Remove jars from the oven and pour lemon curd in while they are hot. Pop lids on and allow to cool, then refrigerate.
You can reduce the amount of honey to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre