- 1 can Chickpeas, drained
- 1-2 Limes, juice only
- 2-3 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- --- fresh coriander (handful)
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
Put all ingredients in the Thermomix. Blend on speed 7 for 5-10 seconds. Check flavours and add more lime or chilli if required. If you prefer a smoother hummus, srape down the sides of bowl, add a couple of tablespoons of water and blend for a further 5-10 seconds until the desired consistency is reached.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Fatet chicken shawerma