- 1 clove garlic
- 140 grams sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 green capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams pitted olives, drained
- 40 grams pine nuts
- 4 Basil leaves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into Mixing Bowl.
Press briefly /Turbo/3 times/less than 1 sec.
Scrape down sides of bowl and check consistency.
Press briefly /Turbo/2 times/less than 1 sec until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve immediately on top of toasted bread or serve as a dip.
Store in fridge in sealed container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto