- 1 clove garlic
- 140 grams sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 green capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams pitted olives, drained
- 40 grams pine nuts
- 4 Basil leaves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into Mixing Bowl.
Press briefly /Turbo/3 times/less than 1 sec.
Scrape down sides of bowl and check consistency.
Press briefly /Turbo/2 times/less than 1 sec until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve immediately on top of toasted bread or serve as a dip.
Store in fridge in sealed container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo