- 1 clove garlic
- 140 grams sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 green capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams pitted olives, drained
- 40 grams pine nuts
- 4 Basil leaves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into Mixing Bowl.
Press briefly /Turbo/3 times/less than 1 sec.
Scrape down sides of bowl and check consistency.
Press briefly /Turbo/2 times/less than 1 sec until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve immediately on top of toasted bread or serve as a dip.
Store in fridge in sealed container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus