- 1 clove garlic
- 140 grams sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 green capsicum, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams pitted olives, drained
- 40 grams pine nuts
- 4 Basil leaves
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into Mixing Bowl.
Press briefly /Turbo/3 times/less than 1 sec.
Scrape down sides of bowl and check consistency.
Press briefly /Turbo/2 times/less than 1 sec until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve immediately on top of toasted bread or serve as a dip.
Store in fridge in sealed container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines