- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, Juice only
- 1 teaspoon Mexican Spice Mix, (add more if tastebuds require)
- dash salt
- 1 cucumber, 5mm Slices
- 1/2 tomato, finely cubed (decoration)
- Spring onion or red onion, Finely sliced/ cubed (decoration)
Place Cream Cheese in TM bowl for 5 seconds on speed 7 to soften.
Add in Avocado, most of the juice of 1/2 a lemon, Mexican spice mix and salt. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. If required scrape down sides and repeat.
Pipe onto Cucumber 'cracker' and garnish with Tomato, Spring or Red Onion and a drop of Lemon juice on each.
These can be made a few hours before an event and stored in the fridge. OR if using crackers or corn chips - straight from a bowl works fine too.
Also a great spread for sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Traditional buttery mash potato