- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, Juice only
- 1 teaspoon Mexican Spice Mix, (add more if tastebuds require)
- dash salt
- 1 cucumber, 5mm Slices
- 1/2 tomato, finely cubed (decoration)
- Spring onion or red onion, Finely sliced/ cubed (decoration)
Place Cream Cheese in TM bowl for 5 seconds on speed 7 to soften.
Add in Avocado, most of the juice of 1/2 a lemon, Mexican spice mix and salt. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. If required scrape down sides and repeat.
Pipe onto Cucumber 'cracker' and garnish with Tomato, Spring or Red Onion and a drop of Lemon juice on each.
These can be made a few hours before an event and stored in the fridge. OR if using crackers or corn chips - straight from a bowl works fine too.
Also a great spread for sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Crepe Recipe