- 1 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 15 gram olive oil
- 150 gram roasted capsicum
- 50 gram Sun-dried Tomato
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp paprika
- Chilli Flakes (to taste)
- 10 gram apple cider vinegar
Add onion and garlic to bowl - chop 5 seconds Speed 5
Add all other ingredients - cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2, MC on
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent