- 1 brown onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 15 gram olive oil
- 150 gram roasted capsicum
- 50 gram Sun-dried Tomato
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp paprika
- Chilli Flakes (to taste)
- 10 gram apple cider vinegar
Add onion and garlic to bowl - chop 5 seconds Speed 5
Add all other ingredients - cook 10 mins, 100 degrees, speed 2, MC on
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup