- 1 red or brown onion, peeled, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut into quarters
- 1 Long Red Chili, deseeded &amp;amp; cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, (Optional)
- 400 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 100 g tomato paste
- 50 g white vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime or lemon
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, capsicum, garlic, chili and coriander (if using) into mixing bowl. Chop speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 60 minutes/90C//speed 1.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for about a week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw