- 250g Macadamia or Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1Tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Mountain Pepper
- 1 Egg (separated)
- salt (to taste)
8Recipe is created for
1. Peel garlic and place in bowl, chop 3sec/sp7
2. Add mustard, lemon juice, Mountain Pepper, salt and egg yolk (if you like a slightly sweet flavour add a tablespoon of rice malt syrup or honey). Insert butterfly and mix 1min/sp4
3. Keep the blades turning on speed 4 and with the MC in place slowly drizzle the oil into the lid so that it seeps into the bowl. This should take about 3 mins.
4. When the oil is combined, lift the MC and add the egg white, mixing for a further 10 seconds.
Mountain Pepper is the dried and ground leaf of an Australian Native Shrub. It has a unique peppery taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce