- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 20-50 grams pickled jalepenos, (to taste)
- 20 grams olive oil
- 250 grams sour cream
- 120 grams cheese, cut in cubes (tastey, colby or mild work well)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cheese to TM bowl, grate 15 seconds on speed 5.5. Set aside in a bowl. Wash and dry bowl.
Add onion and jalepenos to bowl. Chop 3sec/sp7. Scrape bowl.
Add olive oil and saute 5 mins/100C/sp1 with measuring cup in.
Add sour cream and reserved grated cheese. Cook for 7min/75C/sp7.
Pour into a 500ml thermoserver and allow to stand for a few minutes. Serve warm with corn chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Tangy passion fruit slice
- Lime Coconut Pie
- Caramello Custard
- Choc-raspberry hot crossed buns
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Rice Bubble Slice - Refined Sugar Free
- Mixie's Spinach and Onion Cob
- Mixie's Famous French Onion Dip
- Fruit & Veg Slurplie
- 1 Ingredient Peanut Butter
- Eatra sneaky chocolate milkshake