- 1 --- onion, Small
- 90 grams lentils, Red
- 1 level teaspoon TM stock
- 0.25 litres water
- 60 grams almonds, Blanched
- 60 grams pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Cummin, Ground
- --- --- Fresh root ginger, Small piece
- --- --- 2 Sprigs parsley
8Recipe is created for
Place nuts and 30grams of butter in bowl. 3-4 mins/90/speed2 set aside
Chop onion 5 sec/speed 5. Add other 30 gram butter. Sauté 2mins/90/speed2. Add TM Vegetable stock, water and lentils, cook 25 mins/90[/speed 2.]
to the bowl with. Lentil mix, add nuts, spices and parsley. Blend on speed 10 for 20 seconds slowly increasing from speed 1.
Allow to cool.
Serve with your choice of veggie sticks and crackers or bread sticks.
Making the Nutty Butter Lentil Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake