- 1 brown onion, Peeled, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 25 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams raw cashews
- 125 grams Shredded coconut
- 20 g Dried Fried Onion
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar.
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste.
- 2 tsp curry powder or quantity to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masalla
- 1 tsp salt
- Chilli to taste
Place onion, garlic and mustard seeds into bowl chop for 4 seconds, Speed 6. Scape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add Coconut Oil and saute 3 mins, 90 degrees, Speed 2.
Remove mixture from bowl and set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
Add Cashews, coconut, fried onion and brown sugar to bowl chop for 6 seconds, speed 6. This should give you a fine consistency.
Add the onion mixture to the cashew mixture in the bowl.
Add Coconut cream, tomato paste, curry powder, chilli (optional), paprika, tumeric, cinnamon, garam masala, salt.
Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2.
When cooking is finished, turn speed through 1 to 7 to blend to a thick a sauce.
Oh Wow Thick & Creamy Cashew Curry
Once the sauce is made, pop into jars or cook rice in basket and meat and veggies in Veroma for a yummy dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes