- 1 brown onion, Peeled, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 25 grams coconut oil
- 250 grams raw cashews
- 125 grams Shredded coconut
- 20 g Dried Fried Onion
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar.
- 400 grams coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste.
- 2 tsp curry powder or quantity to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masalla
- 1 tsp salt
- Chilli to taste
Place onion, garlic and mustard seeds into bowl chop for 4 seconds, Speed 6. Scape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add Coconut Oil and saute 3 mins, 90 degrees, Speed 2.
Remove mixture from bowl and set aside. Clean and dry bowl.
Add Cashews, coconut, fried onion and brown sugar to bowl chop for 6 seconds, speed 6. This should give you a fine consistency.
Add the onion mixture to the cashew mixture in the bowl.
Add Coconut cream, tomato paste, curry powder, chilli (optional), paprika, tumeric, cinnamon, garam masala, salt.
Cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2.
When cooking is finished, turn speed through 1 to 7 to blend to a thick a sauce.
Oh Wow Thick & Creamy Cashew Curry
Once the sauce is made, pop into jars or cook rice in basket and meat and veggies in Veroma for a yummy dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins