- 480 grams white sugar
- 200 grams freshly squeezed orange juice, approx 3, plus zest
- 100 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice, approx 2
- 240 grams Butter, cut into pieces
- 6 eggs
1. Sterilize jars using boiled water and set aside to dry
2. Place orange zest in bowl and chop 5secs/speed9
3. Place remaining ingredients in bowl
4. Start Thicken mode / 80°C
5. Transfer into sterilized jars and allow to cool completely
6. Once cool, seal jars and keep in the refrigerator
To get the most juice out of your oranges and lemons, roll on the bench using the palm of your hand, heat in a microwave for 15 seconds, cut in half and then use a lemon squeezer, fork etc to extract juice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits