- 500 grams Papaw, (also commonly referred to as Pawpaw)
- 4 heaped tablespoons pecans
- 4 heaped tablespoons walnuts
- 4 pieces fresh ginger, (each approx 1 cm cube in size)
- 150 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 180 grams rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
Recipe is created for
Peel papaw, scrape out and discard the seeds. Cut the flesh into chunks (1 - 2 inches).
Peel and cut ginger into cubes (approx 1 cm each).
Place ginger, walnuts and pecans in thermomix and chop. I used speed 5 for 30 seconds, but you can change according to whether you prefer larger chunks or finer consistency.
Add Rapadura sugar, rice wine vinegar, papaw and salt to bowl.
100 degrees, 10 minutes, speed 1.
100 degrees, 5 minutes, speed 3.
100 degrees, 5 minutes, "Gentle stir setting" . * Again you can change speed depending on preferred consistency.
70 degrees, 20 minutes "Gentle stir setting" .
Seal chutney in air tight container.
Refrigerate."Gentle stir setting"
Accessories you need
Can use Papaya as an alternative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO CREAMY SAUCE
- BASIL & SAGE PESTO DIP
- CREAMY CHICKEN CURRY
- PUMPKIN AND BEETROOT MUFFINS (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Energy Slice (Gluten free, dairy free)
- CAROB & CACAO COOKIES (FODMAP, DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE)
- TOMATO FREE PASTA SAUCE (LOW FODMAPS, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, NIGHTSHADE FREE)
- Clone of Low FODMAP Gluten Free Gooey Chocolate Cake (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Fodmaps Gooey Carob Cake)
- DAIRY FREE BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
- LAMB COCONUT CURRY (GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Clone of Burnt Banana & Salted Caramel Coconut Icecream (Dairy free)
- CARAMEL NUT SLICE (LOW FODMAPS, DAIRY FREE)