- 300 grams Grapeseed oil
- 2 bunches Parsley
8Recipe is created for
- Place the grapeseed oil and parsley (including the stalks) in the Thermomix bowl. Blend for 15 minutes / 50 degrees / speed 10.
- Strain the oil through a coffee filter or muslin. Store in the fridge away from light.
This recipe is from Dani Valent's in the mix 1, Tarragon spaghetti with broccoli pesto and parsley oil recipe.
This parsley oil can also be used to marinate fish or to make mayonaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken tikka masala
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Tabouli with preserved lemon
- Rich Chunky Bolognese Sauce
- Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves)
- Chicken and leek pie
- Vegan/Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Indian Chicken Chapli
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- LOW FODMAP CHICKEN AND ZUCHINI SOUP (based on Skinnymixer's Chicken Zoodle Soup)