- 300 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 2 bunches parsley
8Recipe is created for
- Place the grapeseed oil and parsley (including the stalks) in the Thermomix bowl. Blend for 15 minutes / 50 degrees / speed 10.
- Strain the oil through a coffee filter or muslin. Store in the fridge away from light.
This recipe is from Dani Valent's in the mix 1, Tarragon spaghetti with broccoli pesto and parsley oil recipe.
This parsley oil can also be used to marinate fish or to make mayonaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Pate en Crouté
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb