- 300 grams Grapeseed Oil
- 2 bunches parsley
8Recipe is created for
- Place the grapeseed oil and parsley (including the stalks) in the Thermomix bowl. Blend for 15 minutes / 50 degrees / speed 10.
- Strain the oil through a coffee filter or muslin. Store in the fridge away from light.
This recipe is from Dani Valent's in the mix 1, Tarragon spaghetti with broccoli pesto and parsley oil recipe.
This parsley oil can also be used to marinate fish or to make mayonaise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Supergreen Vegan Pesto
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free