- 1 onion, Medium size
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 150 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 10 grams fresh lemon juice
- 10 grams brown sugar
- 165 grams coconut milk
Peel and quarter onion. Place into Thermomix bowl.
Peel garlic. Place into Thermomix bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds, speed 7.
Place Olive Oil into Thermomix bowl.
Sautee Onion and Garlic for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
Scrape down Thermomix bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2.
Accessories you need
This will produce a thick, crunchy, semi-sweet peanut satay sauce. Goes really nicely with chicken, vegetables and rice.
Use smooth peanut butter if you wish to have a less crunchy sauce.
Great for kids, as it is mild and semi-sweet.
Note: Recipe converted to use with Thermomix from StayAtHomeMum website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Asian Chicken Meatballs in the Varoma
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- White Sauce for Corned Beef
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Satay Sauce
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Healthy Turkey Bolognese with Zoodles or Pasta