- 1000 g Tinned pear in syrup, Drained
- 500 g sugar
- 1 package Jamsetter
Puree pears in speed 4 for 15 seconds or until smooth. Heat for 5 minutes 100' speed 1.
Add sugar and jamsetter and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Cook for 10 minutes 100' speed 2
Allow to cool in the before transferring to jars or containers.
Jam is best stored in fridge. It will continue to set as it cools
Jam is suitable for those on the FAILSAFE elimination diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)