- 1000 g Tinned pear in syrup, Drained
- 500 g sugar
- 1 package Jamsetter
Puree pears in speed 4 for 15 seconds or until smooth. Heat for 5 minutes 100' speed 1.
Add sugar and jamsetter and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Cook for 10 minutes 100' speed 2
Allow to cool in the before transferring to jars or containers.
Jam is best stored in fridge. It will continue to set as it cools
Jam is suitable for those on the FAILSAFE elimination diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Tomato Ketchup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth