- 60 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoon Pepita Seeds
- sea salt flakes, a good heavy pinch
- 60 g olive oil
- 2 and half --- Cups Baby Spinach
Place parmesan in TM bowl. Grate at speed 8 for 6 seconds...until evenly grated.
Add all other ingredients and process at speed 6 for 3 seconds or to your preferred consistency.
Store in fridge.
Tasty with all fish and meats.
Mix through pasta.
Dolop on soups.
Use as a dip with naan or roti breads.
Thinly spread on pizza dough before adding your regular topping.
Add couple a tablespoon to warm quinoa, toss and add other finely chopped salad veg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky mocha pudding with chocolate and toffee sauce
- Aromatic Chickpea Soup
- Sweet-corn Fritters
- Prawn and Quinoa Stuffed Squid Tubes with Prawn Bisque
- A Christmas Date
- Paprika & parmesan Christmas crackers
- Miso steamed chicken with asparagus and oyster mushrooms
- Clone of Steamed individual Sticky Date Puddings
- Chicken and Fish Balls in Asian Noodle Broth
- Apple and Oat Bran Muffins
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto