- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g pine nuts
- 40 g fresh basil leaves
- 250 g natural yogurt, Recipe from the EDC
- pepper to taste
Place garlic, pine nuts & basil leaves into TM bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down the sides with spatula.
Add yogurt and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place the bowl containing the colander in the refrigerator and allow to drain for 2-3 hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw