- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g pine nuts
- 40 g fresh basil leaves
- 250 g natural yogurt, Recipe from the EDC
- pepper to taste
Place garlic, pine nuts & basil leaves into TM bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down the sides with spatula.
Add yogurt and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place the bowl containing the colander in the refrigerator and allow to drain for 2-3 hours.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Caesar salad dressing