- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 3 Red onions
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 2 fresh pineapples
- 1 red chilli fresh, deseeded
- 1 ginger knob, thumb size
- 250 grams brown sugar
- 175 grams Cider Vinegar
- level teaspoon salt
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop onion and deseeded chilli for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Add Spices and sunflower oil. Cook on Varooma speed 1 for 5 min.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook on 100 for 1 hour or until desired thickness.
Pour into sterilised warm jars. Turn jars upside down until cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie