- 900 grams tomatoes, Fresh chopped or Tinned
- 3 garlic clove, As many as you like ( we don’t judge)
- 1 onion, Red or Brown
- 1/4 --- cup of oil
- 1 level tbsp white sugar
- 1 level tbsp salt
- 1 level teaspoons dried oregano
- 10 fresh basil leaves
Recipe is created for
garlic sp8/3 sec.
onion and chop sp5/7sec.
oil and sautee for 3 min/100C9sp1 (cap removed)
Add all remaining ingredients Blend sp9/8-10sec or until smooth.
Leaving the cap off, add the basket on top to prevent splatters.
Cook for 20 min/100C/sp 2.
I use sterile jars,
I get 3 x 300ml and one 1x 12O ml
out of this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce