- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 pinch pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic into the mixing bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar and oregano to the mixing bowl, cook 15 minutes / 100 °C / Speed 1 with measuring cup removed and steaming basket on mixing bowl lid
- Blend on Speed 4 for 10 seconds
Allow to cool slightly before using on pizzas. Sauce will easily cover 4 - 6 pizzas
Leftovers can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- Besan Ki Burfi
- Gujrati Kadhi
- GARLICY CHEESY PURI
- Chilli Coconut Mayonnaise
- Easy Uttapam
- CHAI MASALA - Masala Chai
- Coriander and Mint Chutney – (aka Green Chutney)
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Nanny B's Potato Cake