- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 pinch pepper
Recipe is created for
- Place garlic into the mixing bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of the mixing bowl
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar and oregano to the mixing bowl, cook 15 minutes / 100 °C / Speed 1 with measuring cup removed and steaming basket on mixing bowl lid
- Blend on Speed 4 for 10 seconds
- Allow to cool slightly before using on pizzas. Sauce will easily cover 4 - 6 pizzas
Accessories you need
Leftovers can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce